AFAROSE Wedding Photo Submission: Terms & Conditions
We are so excited to collaborate with you! Submit your works with us and gain exposure through our posts,
communities, and websites! Whenever you work with AFAROSE customers, think of us. We can never get enough of
your stunning photos.
In addition to exposing your business, we agree to:
- Credit you or your studio wherever possible.
- Link back to your website wherever possible.
- Only speak positively of your clients, business, and images.
This is a simple, non-exclusive license agreement for our use of your copyrighted photographic work. Please
the agreement carefully. Upon submission of your photos, you agree to this contract. Any questions can be
directed to the customer care department at firstname.lastname@example.org
How The Photos May Be Used
Upon submission of any images, the Owners(s) agree to complete and unrestricted use of submitted content.
may use photos at its discretion, including but not limited to advertising & promotion, print & electronic
publications, and social media.
In most cases, credit will be given. We will credit you and/or your studio, and link back to your website,
whenever possible. This includes social media posts, blogs, and e-mail, etc. Credit is unable to be given on
pay-per-click advertising, home page designs, landing pages, print, etc.
Non-Exclusive License to Use Copyrighted Works
- AFAROSE, a California corporation, 2691 Richter Ave, STE 113, Irvine, CA 92602, seeks wedding
collections for publication including but not limited to its website afarose.com homepage designs,
designs on homepages, landing page designs, blog pages, social media, blogs, print, e-mail,
advertising, and advertising in general.
- Owner is the owner of the copyrighted works, such as wedding photograph collections relating to the
above-described advertising activities of AFAROSE, and is willing to allow AFAROSE to copy and utilize
Work under the terms of this license.
- This License shall be effective as of the date of the photo submission. Either AFAROSE or Owner
terminate this License by providing not less than five (5) days written notice to the other.
- Upon submission of any images, the owner hereby grants AFAROSE a non-exclusive, worldwide,
royalty-free, license to copy, display, distribute in whole or in part, and to incorporate the
for use and publication on AFAROSE.com, advertising, promotional materials, public display,
designs, thumbnail design on homepages, landing page designs, third party websites, social
blogs, print, e-mail, pay-per-click advertising, and advertising in general.
- All rights, titles, and interests in the Work, including without limitation, any copyright,
remain the sole and exclusive property of the owner.
- Owner warrants and represents that
(1) Owner has the full power and authority to enter into this License;
(2) Owner is the owner of the Work; and
(3) AFAROSE's use of the Work will not violate any rights of any kind or nature whatsoever of
third party. Owner further warrants that it has obtained any and all permission and/or releases
any person depicted in the Work, and adults having the authority to act on behalf of any minors.
Owner shall indemnify and hold harmless AFAROSE, its successors, assigns, licensees, and the
respective officers, directors, agents, and employees from and against any and all claims,
liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or in any
connected with any breach of misrepresentation or warranty made by Owner herein.
- AFAROSE may assign this License to companies in which it has an interest, including but not
to Wedding Chicks, Wedding Inspirasi, or any other third party.
- For good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is acknowledged, AFAROSE agrees to the
- To give credit to the Owner’s Work, listing their name where possible including, blogs, social
media, and e-mail. Owner acknowledges that AFAROSE is unable to grant credit on website homepage
designs, thumbnail designs, landing pages, print, and pay-per-click advertising.
- To create a link back to the Owner’s website where possible, including blogs, social media, and
e-mail. Owner acknowledges that is unable to create link back to the Owner’s website from
homepage designs, thumbnail designs, landing pages, print, and pay-per-click advertising.
- This License constitutes the entire agreement between the parties concerning the Work and all
prior negotiations, agreements, representations, and understandings are superseded hereby.
- This License shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the United States of
America and of the State of California.
- The submission of photos of any party to this license shall be valid and binding. Each party has the
to withdraw their consent at any time. To withdraw consent, Owner may send a written request by regular
to 2691 Richter Ave, STE 113, Irvine, CA 92602, ATTN Eric Yeh, or to email@example.com or, in
case of notice by, to Owner.
Please save a copy of this License for your convenience.